Sunday, March 18, 2007

PUBLIC CONFESSIONAL FOR CHALLENGE 6.1, 6.2

MOLE IDOL 2: This challenge proves (once again) that we can not work together as a team. It is not because we don't want to work together...it is just that sometimes it does not work out that way. I don't have any experience in making video's and maybe the others Agents don't either.

RYAN'S FUNHOUSE: I got into this challenge within a reasonable amount of time, but was delayed getting to the first door because I could not see any of the riddles. I eventually figured out that the riddles were embedded into the background. They could not be seen unless you hit Ctrl-A, which highlights the background. This gave any one of the other 3 Agents time to lock 2 of the doors and make their way to the next room. Fred & Ryan made it out of the challenge and they each found 1 of 3 Mystery Chests. When I tried the 3rd door, it was unlocked, but my wrong answer locked it which sealed my fate...along with Evin's fate. He could not get out before my mistake and for that I apologize. The exemption was not found, which means that all 5 Agents will be taking the Mole Quiz.

It looks as though the playing field has been leveled...It will be very interesting to see which 4 Agents will survive the next Execution.

No comments: