Tuesday, March 20, 2007

POST EXECUTION CONFESSIONAL FOR AGENT RYAN

First, my prediction for 1 of the 3 Agents to make the Final 3 is still in the game (Host Ryan M knows to whom I am referring). Second, my Mole Suspect is still in the game. Third, I am still in the game which means that I am getting closer to beating the Mole for the 2nd time.

Ryan played a great game, in spite of taking money from the Pot. I do not fault him for taking a chance on winning an Exemption. What it comes down to is how long you can stay in the game. Earning money for the Pot does not keep you in this game or acquiring Mole Points does not keep you in this game...Obtaining an Exemption is the only sure way of staying in this game and Ryan did his best.

Lasty, I am honored to have played against a fellow Agent who was never infected with the Virus, even though you were executed without it. There is 1 Agent who I really thought would go before you, but just maybe he will be next. I hope you will have time to read our Blogs because you are a good guy who deserved a better shot at winning. Take Care, Ryan...I hope to see you again sometime!

No comments: