Sunday, February 18, 2007

PUBLIC CONFESSIONAL FOR CHALLENGE 2.1, 2.2, 2.3

SHARK & MINNOWS: Due to my error in Round 1, it could have ended this challenge...but we were all given a 2nd chance for which I am thankful. Even though I continued to have timing issues with my posts, I realized that no strategy was going to get me an Immunity from the next Quiz. Therefore, I stopped posting in order for the Minnows to reach land, which gave Immunity to another Agent and earned $1.50 as a bonus to the Pot.

TETRIS: By posting the wrong Tetris piece, I caused the game to be terminated. I hope that the Bonus Money (listed above) will make up for it.

BULLSEYE: Based on the 3 questions I answered, only 1 was correct. The total amount earned was $ .82 and Keith was the only Agent to answer 4 questions, which voided any money he could have earned for the Pot.

No comments: