Saturday, February 17, 2007

MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT

I wanted to let everyone know that I was recently in a Motorcycle accident riding the same bike that I posted pictures of. Now it seems to have been waste of time to upload these pics because the bike is wrecked & my insurance is buying me another bike (when I am well enough to ride again). I broke my collar bone in 2 places and it will take 6-8 weeks to recover from the injury. I will stay active in this game, but if I get executed, there will be no hard feelings against any other Agent. Thanks for taking the time to read this & Good Luck to everyone!

2 comments:

omc5ryan said...

Oh man, this is not good news. Glad you're (relatively) ok and hope you heal up soon.

Ryan M said...

I'm sorry to hear that and I'm glad to hear you're ok, hope ya feel better soon!