Sunday, April 8, 2007

PUBLIC CONFESSIONAL FOR CHALLENGE 7.1, 7.2, 7.3

WALL STREET: It was just too hard to make any serious money for the pot with this challenge. I am not a very good investor and my net loss with the stocks I picked was all the proof I needed. I don't know if the other 3 Agents did well. I am sure they will tell us in their own Blog.

MINDSWEEPER: I was lucky enough to get paired up with Fred in this challenge because he has an amazing understanding of how to play this game. As we got closer to the deadline, Host Ryan M let the two of us finish this game by ourselves. We were successful and added $ 3.50 to the Pot.

IN THE DARK: We only had 1 hour to complete this challenge. I found 1 key, Fred found 1 key & Evin found 2 keys...Andy was left with only himself and 4 matches. After many tries, the Guard could only beat Evin which caused him to lose his 2 keys. There was not enough time for Fred or myself to try to get them back from the Guard without risking our own keys. Nobody won Immunity.

Note: Fred is going into the next Mole Quiz with a +1 and I am going into the next Mole Quiz with a +2. This will make it tougher for Evin & Andy to make it to the FINAL 3 !

No comments: